Manor built in 1659 on approximately 400m ² livable in 2 levels, loft suitable for conversion of 150m ². Ground floor: central entrance, living room with large stone fireplace, kitchen living room, billiard room, with fireplace, vestibule to small lounge with fireplace Louis XV, living room with tiled floor and large fireplace, office, laundry and bathroom. water.
Floor: landing, 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Dependence of 150m² in front of the house: workshops and garages Park in closed courtyard with dovecote and garden beyond for a total capacity of 7770 m².
Dovecote benefit from an inscription in the Supplementary Inventory of Historical Monuments.